- Theory: Learn about the origins and philosophy of yoga, as well as the fundamentals of aerial yoga and position alignment.
- Practical Sessions: Sessions with an emphasis on application: Discover and put into practice a variety of aerial yoga asanas, including inversions, flips, and inventive sequences.
- Teaching Methodology: Develop effective teaching techniques, such as class sequencing, demonstrations, and student communication.
- Safety Guidelines: Learn how to recognize potential hazards, take preventative measures, and provide a secure atmosphere for your kids.
- Workshops and Discussions: Interactive workshops and conversations on subjects including sequencing, alterations, and variations are available.
- Practice Teaching: Under the direction and supervision of seasoned instructors, lead your own aerial yoga courses to gain practical experience.
Auryogpeeth is the best place to go for your Aerial Yoga TTC. The teachers are amazing! They are friendly and insightful. They really challenge you but support you at the same time, it is perfect. The food is incredible. [...]
Enrolling in 50 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The sessions are thorough. All the teachers are incredible, knowledgeable and are always available to answer any questions. This course has been a life-changing experience for me. I highly recommend this Best Yoga School [...]
A wonderful experience and a great learning atmosphere is what makes this place awesome. I thank all Teachers including Amit and Ella and staff members for taking care of all students. I recommend Ayuryogpeeth for all aspiring people looking for 500 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training [...]