What is Meditation?
Meditation is as ancient as yoga, or probably older than that. Historically, meditation is known to bring awareness and attention to the practitioner. The meditation practitioners who have practiced meditation for years without any distractions and disturbances are said to control their mind. It could be used to bring peace and harmony among body, soul, and mind.
However, in the modern world, the essence of meditation might not be the same but the goals are quite similar. It has been quite helpful in various problems of the modern world. Like-
- attaining focus and concentration
- getting rid of extensive procrastination and rumination difficulties
- helps in anxiety and depression
- aids the mind to calm and clear thoughts
The Meditation Teacher Training India is provided to the spiritually oriented yoga students who are keen to uncover their inner-self and master their own mind. The Meditation Teacher Training Course (MTTC) provides an opportunity to discover the hidden power of meditation practiced by ancient sages & yogis.
- With our Meditation TTC, you can deepen your meditation practice, as well as our teaching methodology; will help you to impart this practice at the personal or professional level.
- The course helps students to gain the required skills and confidence. It helps them to share their new knowledge with people from all different paths and backgrounds.
What is covered in the course?
In your Meditation TTC, you will study about asanas, anatomy, yoga philosophy, meditation, and multi-style yoga. Our curriculum is set as per the standard of Yoga Alliance, USA.
- A student’s age should be between 18 and 60 years
- He\she should be healthy and fit in order to practice meditation and follow ashram’s schedule
- Meditation can be done alone or with yoga.
- You do not need to be a yoga practitioner to learn or practice meditation.
We have meditation gurus and teachers who have practiced and taught meditation for decades. Our Meditation classes are quite interactive as we do not persuade the communication gap between teachers and students. Furthermore, the instructors and Gurus in our ashram do not just teach yoga, they live a yoga lifestyle.
We organize classes in small batches so that students can focus as well interact with others including teachers and fellow learners. Besides, classes in small batches let the teachers give proper attention to each and every student. it helps them to answer the doubts and problems of each learner.
In Addition to the Meditation TTC
- We provide every amenity required for meditation learners within the ashram so that learners do not have to worry about anything and feel distracted.
- We provide food and lodging in our ashram.
- We cook fresh food grown in our garden or bought from the local market.
- Everything is derived naturally; nothing stored, preserved or frozen is cooked or served.
- Everything is taken care of by our staff.
- We take learners to expeditions over the weekend where they can explore nature and wildlife.
- At last, all we can say is Chandra Yoga International is an ideal place in every way to learn and practice meditation through our 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course.
To understand us and our Meditaiton Teacher Training in India better, you can go through our website and reviews. We are sure you will find our teacher training programs quite engaging and definitive.
Auryogpeeth is the best place to go for your Meditation TTC. The teachers are amazing! They are friendly and insightful. They really challenge you but support you at the same time, it is perfect. The food is incredible.
Amalia Johnston Student
Enrolling in 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Rishikesh was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The sessions are thorough. All the teachers are incredible, knowledgeable and are always available to answer any questions. This course has been a life-changing experience for me. I highly recommend this Best Yoga School [...]
Demarcus Veum Student
A wonderful experience and a great learning atmosphere is what makes this place awesome. I thank all Teachers including Amit and Ella
and staff members for taking care of all students. I recommend Ayuryogpeeth for all aspiring people looking for Meditation TTC [...]
Jenifer Steuber Student
Ayuryogpeeth Nh58, Laxman Jhula Rd, Tapovan,
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, India