- Improved Flexibility: The hammock allows for a wider range of motion and deeper stretches, which leads to enhanced flexibility over time.
- Enhanced Strength: Aerial yoga works your muscles, notably your core, arms, and shoulders, resulting in enhanced strength and stability.
- Spinal Decompression: Inverted positions in aerial yoga serve to decompress the spine, alleviating pressure and stress.
- Stress Relief: Aerial yoga's gentle swaying motions and attention to breath encourage relaxation and stress reduction.
- Increased Body Awareness: Aerial yoga promotes stronger proprioception by cultivating a heightened sense of body awareness as you maneuver through positions in the air.
- Mind-Body Connection: Aerial yoga promotes mindfulness and deepens the mind-body connection, providing a peaceful and introspective experience.
Auryogpeeth is the best place to go for your Aerial Yoga TTC. The teachers are amazing! They are friendly and insightful. They really challenge you but support you at the same time, it is perfect. The food is incredible. [...]
Enrolling in 100 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The sessions are thorough. All the teachers are incredible, knowledgeable and are always available to answer any questions. This course has been a life-changing experience for me. I highly recommend this Best Yoga School [...]
A wonderful experience and a great learning atmosphere is what makes this place awesome. I thank all Teachers including Amit and Ella and staff members for taking care of all students. I recommend Ayuryogpeeth for all aspiring people looking for 500 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training [...]