Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – RYS 200
As one of the prestigious Yoga Schools in Rishikesh, we try to broaden the horizon of teaching yoga by providing the best to learners all around the world. Therefore, Ayuryogpeeth is glad to offer the top-rated 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program in this quest.
This Residential 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India is designed to provide learners with a strong foundation in their personal yoga practice and as new confident yoga instructors.
It is designed in a way that makes this Yoga TTC program apt for the learner of every level; whether he\she is just a beginner, an intermediate student, or an advanced learner.
The curriculum includes yogic history, yoga asana (poses), yogic philosophy, and other vital aspects of the practice. This opportunity is open to beginner-level candidates.
What Is Hatha Yoga?
The word Hatha in Hatha yoga consists of two Sanskrit words Ha which means the Sun and Tha which means the moon. Therefore the purpose of Hatha yoga is to balance and unite the solar and lunar energies which are the significant energies in our body.
Hatha yoga is the base from which all other forms of yoga are derived from, such as Ashtanga yoga, Flow, Iyengar, and many more.
How Does It Function?
Hatha yoga is a yoga of activity and balance. Most of the yoga styles are categorized as Hatha yoga. In Hatha Yoga, physical postures, also known as asanas, along with controlled breathing, also known as pranayama, are involved. It helps to maintain physical and mental balance.
The goal of practicing the asanas in Hatha yoga is to create a focus in the mind and strength in the body, so that you may sit in meditation for an extended amount of time.
Such a balance is necessary to practice meditation. It also develops inner and external strength with flexibility and boosts the immune system. Hatha yoga uses mental and physical detox techniques that lead a being to higher levels in the system. Hatha Yoga works on self-purification, breath retention, chakras, asanas, pranayama, etc.
What Do We Cover In Our Hatha Yoga TTC?
Our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course comprises the authentic study and practice of yoga asanas, pranayama, and mantra, and the Alignment and Anatomy of hatha yoga. We also go through the complete study of Yoga Philosophy. The course is set in such a way that learners get sufficient time for self-study.
Why Should We Practice Hatha Yoga?
Undoubtedly, for a practitioner, Hatha yoga is healthy, spiritual, and peaceful. Hatha yoga eliminates toxins present in our system through detox techniques which in turn purify the internal system of the body.
Regular practice of Hatha yoga regulates the problem of hypertension, stress, and heart diseases. Several poses and postures in Hatha yoga help in the construction of bone density. It enhances the mobility and flexibility of the joints in our body. There are uncountable benefits and gains of practicing Hatha yoga.
Ayuryogpeeth, Rishikesh offers various other programs like Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training, Aerial Yoga Teacher Training, and Meditation Teacher Training RYS200, RYS300, and RYS500 Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh which can help in practicing various forms of yoga.
If you want to learn it then you can apply it too with which you can spread this form of yoga.
Why Choose Our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training?
- Ayuryogpeeth is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- It is situated in a blessed and hallowed place, in conjunction with the Ganga River, the heightened Himalayas, and outstanding nature. Peacefulness and tranquility are inhabitants of the Yoga Capital of the World, Rishikesh.
- Every branch of the study and practice is done under extremely skilled and veteran Yoga Gurus and Teachers.
- Teachers and yoga gurus are quite approachable by learners due to our small batch system of each class.
- No class has more than 12 students.
- Yoga halls with huge spaces to learn and practice yoga.
- Lodging and food are included in our fees.
- We serve delicious food that fulfills the purpose to provide sufficient nutrition and nourishment for a learner to go through his\her daily schedule.
- We serve only vegetarian meals.
- Our meals normally include seasonal foods grown in our garden, fresh fruits, pulses, salad, fresh juice, and no frozen or preserved food.
- Weekend expeditions.
- We provide a room with an attached bathroom and two doors at the front and back with respective balconies.